Monday, November 17, 2008

I had a Baby Shower

My friend and I shared a baby shower Saturday. We're due three days apart from each other. It was fun! I decided I like the joint showers because then I'm not in the limelight all alone. We both won some great loot. On the same day Conrad went shooting, then he went paint balling, then he had a LAN party. All with my brothers. By the end of the day he was tired of shooting stuff. Also on the same day Athena had her first birthday party. She gave a doll stroller to the two-year-old birthday girl from her nursery class at church. While there I gathered ideas for Athena's soon to be two-year-old party. It was a busy day and we were so ready to sleep by the end of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for babies!! And how fun to have a group shower. My friends planned a group shower for my 3rd child(2nd boy) and I heard it was a lot of fun. I missed it b/c I went into labor that morning :)