Sunday, October 26, 2008

Which 'Child' are You?

Here's a poem I learned from MIL that is kind of fun:

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go
Friday's child is loving and giving
Saturday's child works hard for a living
But the child born on the Sabbath day
is fair and wise and good and gay.
- Mother Goose

To calculate your day of birth plug in your numbers here: Calculate Day of Birth


I'm a Wednesday
Conrad is a Sunday
Athena is a Tuesday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Thursday and I had very far to go-I was born 3mo early and weighed 2lbs!! My kids were born on Fri,Sun, Sat, and Tues and I think it fits them well.

Carrie Snider said...

I'm Tuesday... full of grace. Mom thinks I am, but I'm not so sure! Let's just say, I'm very klutzy.

Janelle said...

I am Wednesday so full of woe and Chris is Thursday so he has far to go between the 2 of us we are in some trouble good thing are kids are Saturday and Monday!

Beth said...

Conrad is gay?

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I was trying to edit my response and I had to delete it instead.

anyway- Yes Beth- haven't you ever noticed? :)